A simple guide to help you build confidence and basic skills to use the internet
Forms are the internet's way for you to send your information to a website. Even when you do a Google Search, you are using a simple form!
Beyond searching online, you often need to tell a website details of 'What you want' and/or 'Who you are'.
DoMoreOnline helps you get used to using forms and to become more confident online.
A guide through the first steps of setting up a web account.
We help you use services on any website you choose, in a way that's personalised to you.
Learn what's involved in a) 'Registering' on a website b) 'Signing In' again so you can easily come back and use it again with your username and passwords.
It's more and more important to make sure you are safe and secure online when you do more online.
This simple guide offers tips to get you do more online - safely!
* How to recognise if a shop is safe for you to use
* How to create good passwords
* How manage your account on a website
A short introduction for new users of Universal Credit, to cover:
* Basic computer skills you need for Universal Credit
* A short visual tour of the website
* A quick explanation of the Claimant Commitment every claimant has to make, based on their circumstances.